- Essential Gear
- For Boys
- For Girls
- Home Decor
- For Babies
- Sales and discount codes
- Stussy Kids x Peanuts Collection
- Striped crew neck t-shirts at Gap
- Hoopla Robots Wallpaper
- Safari Animal Cookie Cutters
- L’atelier d’exercices piggy bank by Sebastien Bergne
- 1960s-style Zoobug round sunglasses
- Piet Mondrian-inspired modernist playhouse for kids
- Raspberry Mivi Pink Glitter Jelly Shoes
- Paris En Famille by Herb Lester Associates
- 1960s-style smocked dress at John Lewis Girl
SEARCH BY TAGadidas Animal anorak art babies baby babygrow bicycle bike Book boys classic clothing coat Converse craft design dress fab fashion girls handmade jacket john lewis kids Lego magis midcentury mod next parka plimsolls poster print retro sale scandinavian scooter sneakers t-shirt toy toys trainers vintage zulily
Tag Archives: vitra
I think these are supposed to be playthings, but you would be very brave to let your kids play with the Vitra Doll Range by Alexander Girard.
Your children might not appreciate it when they are small, but when they get a little bigger, they’ll know you’ve invested quite shrewdly in some cool midcentury design after picking up this Vitra Elephant Seat by Charles and Ray Eames.
It might be a little pricey for our child’s bedroom wall, so perhaps just think of this Omar The Owl Wall Clock by George Nelson as a shrewd investment.