- Essential Gear
- For Boys
- For Girls
- Home Decor
- For Babies
- Sales and discount codes
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa is the latest Lego Architecture set
- Lomography Konstruktor – make your one 35mm SLR camera
- Pic Pins London Badges
- Swedish Hasbeen Sandals for Kids
- High Art Kite – Little Winged Devil
- Cloud Light from After Noah
- Star Wars R2D2 backpack
- Big Star Hoody at Boys & Girls
- Cybex x Jeremy Scott strollers and car seats
- Converse First Star hi-tops for babies
SEARCH BY TAGachica anorak art babies baby bag Book boys classic clothing coat Converse craft design dress fab fashion fred perry girls handmade jacket john lewis kids Lego london magis midcentury mod next parka plimsolls print retro sale scandinavian scooter sneakers star wars storage t-shirt toy toys trainers vintage zulily
Tag Archives: plimsolls
Never quite sure how to describe something like the Vans Old Skool. Trainers? Sneakers? Plimsolls? Shoes? Anyway, you can can make up your mind , the point here is that this classic is available for kids right now.
A Converse for the winter months. Or these Converse Fleece Lined Hi-Tops, if you prefer.
Iconic shoes from a maker that has been producing this kind of footwear since 1911. But even better. classic Superga plimsolls for kids are now discounted at BrandAlley.
Remember the Converse All Star Ox plimsolls we featured a while back? Well quite obviously, they don’t make them for babies. But they do make these Converse plimsoll-like socks.
All the cool kids wear Converse, so you might as well start early with the Converse All Star Ox Infants plimsolls.