- Essential Gear
- For Boys
- For Girls
- Home Decor
- For Babies
- Sales and discount codes
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa is the latest Lego Architecture set
- Lomography Konstruktor – make your one 35mm SLR camera
- Pic Pins London Badges
- Swedish Hasbeen Sandals for Kids
- High Art Kite – Little Winged Devil
- Cloud Light from After Noah
- Star Wars R2D2 backpack
- Big Star Hoody at Boys & Girls
- Cybex x Jeremy Scott strollers and car seats
- Converse First Star hi-tops for babies
SEARCH BY TAGachica anorak art babies baby bag Book boys classic clothing coat Converse craft design dress fab fashion fred perry girls handmade jacket john lewis kids Lego london magis midcentury mod next parka plimsolls print retro sale scandinavian scooter sneakers star wars storage t-shirt toy toys trainers vintage zulily
Category Archives: For girls
Hard to judge whether the Lego Architecture series is aimed at children or adults. More likely that the models, including The Leaning Tower of Pisa, are aimed at both.
The weather may have taken a bit of a dip but there’s still plenty of fun to be had outside and this Little Winged Devil Kite is just the thing for windy days on the beach.
When a toy has been around since the ’50s, it must be doing something right. As is the case with this Pull Along Toy Daschund at the V&A Store.
If you don’t want to fill your garden with all manner of multicoloured plastic tat to keep the kids amused then check out the rather more tasteful Twigwam from Cox & Cox.
Jigsaws conjure up images of maps and country landscapes. They are rarely as cool as this Keith Haring jigsaw puzzle by Vilac.